Australian Business Number is a unique eleven digit number for your company. Before applying for ABN, you will need ACN. ABN is a way of showing your business identity to government and other public. It does not replace tax file number. Any existing or new business must have ABN. In few cases, you may not need the ABN. Check with our consultants at Crown biz before you apply for ABN.
Our team can help you:
- Decide if an ABN is needed or not
- If required, we can help in applying for the ABN
- We shall complete all documentation and provide consultation
- Keep a track of ABN application
- If the business has been closed, we can help you cancel the ABN
- Apply for any updates or change information on ABN
There are several benefits of having an ABN. Some of them are:
- Information about the company available to public, making it more trustworthy
- Save on PAYG tax
- Get benefits on GST
- Avail energy bequests credits
The best way to get the BAN is through a registered tax practitioner like Crown biz. We have assisted many existing and new ventures avail complete benefit with zero disturbance to business. Any queries, please ask our team today!!